High School Planning
The beginning of middle school is a good time to start thinking about your future. You can get set for high-school early by being aware of the various requirements for high school programs in your school district.
Below are some tips to prepare for high school and college:
- Have a vision for your future.
- Be serious about school and learning.
- Have a good attendance record and strive to be on time every day.
- Have good study skills and participated in their classes.
- Take challenging courses.
- Be an avid reader.